The Hudson Automatic is a vintage inspired dive watch with many faces. It can be worn as an elegant watch, but at the same time it can accompany you with confidence on your nautical adventures.
The watch has many vintage features such as the long lug to lug height, narrow bezel and domed glass. Housed inside the 316L stainless steel casing is an ETA 2824-2 Elaboré Swiss made automatic movement. Known as well as the ‘workhorse’. This movement is so robust, it will easily last a lifetime!
- Swiss Made
- ETA 2824-2 Elaboré Automatic Movement
- Domed Sapphire crystal glass
- 316L Stainless steel case
- Ghost White Sandblasted dial with black indicators & hands
- Stainless Steel bracelet + nato strap
- Double lock deployant clasp
- Open or Closed caseback
- Water resistance: 10ATM or 20ATM
- Case diameter: 38mm
- Case thickness: 10.5mm
- Strap width: 20mm
How long is the warranty on my watch?
We offer a 2 year warranty on our watches. For full details regarding the warranty, please read our terms & conditions.
Can I return the watch if I am not satisfied?
Yes, as a customer you always have 14 days to return. We do follow the distance selling regulations. You should enclose the original packaging and the watch cannot be used when returned.
Visit our full FAQ page